Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Sunday, January 20, 2008

5 MEN WHO LOOK LIKE LESBIANS


So-
I was on the subway yesterday, when I saw a slender, bird like man sporting Jamie Lee Curtis' circa 1984 haircut and a floppy suit jacket.
I thought, "Damn if that man doesn't look like a lesbian."
Then I decided to make a mental list of other men who look like lesbians.
The list went something like this:

1. Paul McCartney (during the Dana Carvey impersonation era)
2. Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon 3
3. Clay Aiken
4. Morally Outraged Newsman John Gibson
5. The Members of Air Supply

Note: The members of Air Supply are now hosting late night infomericals for "Time Life's Soft Rock Collection". (Not sure how many of you know this about me, but I fucking love those music infomercials. I will sit through the entire infomercial, enraptured by the sheer creep factor of certain rock stars from bygone eras. Be forewarned: If you come to my place and a music infomercial comes on-you will be forced to watch it too.)

After my subway experience, my head was spinning with images of men who look like lesbians. Thus, I came home to write a blog post. (I'd like to point out that Obama's head speech writer is only 26. Yet he's writing speeches for a ground-breaking presidential candidate, and I'm writing a blog post about men who look like lesbians.)

Anyway, I suddenly remembered this website:
MEN WHO LOOK LIKE KENNY ROGERS and wondered if there was a similar site for these lesbianic looking men.
And there is!
And it's fantastic!
Check it out:
MEN WHO LOOK LIKE OLD LESBIANS

2 comments:

DF said...

You left out the best one: Rosie O'Donnell.

Anonymous said...

Elton John anyone?