Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Monday, October 13, 2008

IMPERIAL EUNUCH


Just when I think technology can't possibly make life any more exciting, I read something like this:

BEIJING (Reuters) - Culture fans thousands of miles from Beijing can now visit its famous Forbidden City, through a three dimensional recreation of the vast palace that also allows them to dress up as an imperial eunuch and meet a courtesan.


This is the opportunity of a lifetime. I'm going to check it out and report back to you. I just hope the clothes are fancier than what I see in the above photo. I'd like a ruby encrusted robe, gold shoes lined with peacock feathers and a jaunty velvet hat.
In the meantime, if you feel like being a virtual imperial eunuch, here's your key to happiness:

FORBIDDEN CITY

1 comment:

Ken Doll said...

The guy in that photo does not look like he was a willing eunuch. I think someone chopped it off when he was asleep.