Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Thursday, July 07, 2011

FAVORITE MAMA D'S ARTS BORDELLO PRIZE PHOTOS



So-
I've been compiling all the Mama D's Arts Bordello photos I have in preparation for our big, gorgeous 5th Anniversary "Sensory Overload" show!

I thought I'd post some of my favorite prize photos from over the years. (Such as the photo above--she sure loves that Korean Pop Star jigsaw puzzle, doesn't she?)
Enjoy...

1. The Joey Ramone Yarmulke from the "Rock 'N' Roll Salvation" Show (This prize was so beloved that the winner posted this photo after the show.)


2. The Isaac Washington Cocktail shaker from the "Shipwreck" show.


3. The plastic red heart encased in styrofoam that our prize winner stabbed at the "Spurned Lovers" show.


4. The Bea Arthur Hot Water Bottle from the "Spurned Lovers" show


5. The Interior of Jackie Collins' Brain from the "Guilty Pleasures" Show (Prominently displayed at the winner's home in Queens.)


If you've got a picture of yourself with a prize you've won at a Mama D's show--send it my way!

No comments: