Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Friday, February 12, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU, PEON CONFIDENTIAL READERS!


Hello young lovers! (And you old fuckers too, of course.)
Just wanted to wish you all a happy Valentine's Day weekend.
I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to read this blog. As we're all painfully aware, there are so many distractions, obligations and time thieves out there today, so I'm really grateful to those of you who manage to find room in your busy lives for this ridiculous blog.
So consider this a virtual box of chocolates. But without any of the crappy ones that you take a bite of and put back in the box for some other sorry bastard to find.

Lots of love to you!

P.S. On Monday, I'll assault you with the opening paragraph of my novel and maybe you can tell me what you think.

1 comment:

#1Peon said...

I never thought I'd ask to be assaulted, but bring it on, mamma d!