Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Friday, July 23, 2010

TRANSVESTITE ON THE LOOSE


A Peon Confidential reader just sent me this outrageous article:

TRANSVESTITE HAS SEX WITH DOG IN MOAT OF ENGLISH CASTLE

First off, I'm humbled by the extraordinary array of toilet, fart, pubic waxing and sex related articles that remind you Peon Confidential readers of me. Sometimes they aren't even articles. One of you farted loudly at work once and saw fit to message me about it. So, I'm much obliged.

Secondly, my favorite line in this incredibly strange article is: "the pair spotted the lone transvestite on the morning of Saturday July 10th," as though transvestites are more traditionally spotted in packs, gaggles, flocks or whatever the collective noun is for transvestites.

No comments: