Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

TURKEY TETRAZZINI FOR LINDSAY LOHAN


Well I am just flabbergasted. (I don't think I've ever used that word before. Sounds like something Andy Rooney would use, along with "horsefeathers".)

Anyway-
A trusted source just told me that jailbird Lindsay Lohan dined on a fine meal of Turkey Tetrazzini last night, her first culinary experience in the Big House.

Here I thought she'd be dining on gruel and dust bunnies. Instead, she gets the finest meal CNN's Hard News Cafe had to offer!
While this particular Turkey Tetrazzini was not made by Famed Hashslinger Roz's loving hands, it is still an approximation of the savory vittles that made us whistle while we worked at The Plant, a.k.a CNN Center in Atlanta.

Then again...
If I find out tonight's meal is rice and corn with packets of hot sauce, we'll know just where Roz found new employment after getting booted from her Hard News perch.

1 comment:

Albert the Hard News Grouch said...

Don't forget about me! Why does Roz get all the glory?