Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Monday, November 23, 2009

DESOLATION BOULEVARD: BLOGGING IN THE HARSH GLARE OF KINKOS


Hello Peons!
Just checking in with you to tell you I'm not dead. Neither is the blog. What's dead is my computer. But it's with the nerds at the Mac store, where I can only hope they are treating it with as much love as I do. I cannot tell you how forlorn my desk looks now, with only a cookie crumb infested keyboard on it.

Until my computer and I are reunited, I'd just like to leave you with this bit of information: Southern Cooking Personality Paula Deen was smacked in the face with a ham yesterday.

Back soon with more of the useless shit you've come to expect from this blog...

-VJDutton

2 comments:

LAZ said...

OMG!
Watch the video Here:
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/video/21699614/index.html

vjdutton said...

Hee! LAZ, That totally made my night. Comedy gold, I tell you.