Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Friday, May 28, 2010

CAPTIONING WITH INTENT


CAPTIONS FOR THE ABOVE "RESPECTABLE DAD" PHOTOS

1. I heard through the grapevine that Bill McGillicutty's company is planning to transfer him to London where he will be living with his gorgeous wife in a multi-million dollar townhouse.

2. Yet here I am, unemployed, living in this shitbox with my mustachioed wife.

3. Bill McGillicutty is goin' down, fuckers.

4. That's better. Now, I'll put on my glasses and spy on the hot college girls next door.

1 comment:

Philip Carey said...

1. Hmmm, it does seem that Alaska is indeed close to Russia. But still, that bitch must have some really strong glasses.

2. Ooops, I crapped my pants.

3. Yipppee Ki Yay, Motherfuckers. I'll be damned if those book club fraus think they're discussing "Spoken From the Heart" in my den.

4. Opps, crapped my pants again. But, damn I look good in this cashmere blend vest.