Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

PREPARE FOR A NEW TREND ABOUT TO SWEEP THE NATION


Get ready fellow Peons!
I'm letting you in on a glorious new fashion accessory...waaaay before anyone else knows about it.

Check it:
It's the one-of-a kind Bun Hole Hat!
Designed by yours truly and knitted by a good pal of mine in Brooklyn, this hat is a delight.
With the Bun Hole Hat, you don't have to choose between wearing your hair in a bun or wearing a hat. No sir! There's a built in hole for your bun. Just pull your hair through, adjust the hat and you're one hot tamale; ready to take on the world!

You'll be the belle of the ball, the cock of the walk, the coolest bitch in town.

That's right ladies and gentlemen--prepare for the conquest of Bun Hole Hat!
Soon to be seen on the heads of stylish motherfuckers everywhere...

2 comments:

Melani said...

I totally came up with the same idea, and I googled it to see if it existed. Great minds think a like. How is it not sold in all stores already?

vjdutton said...

Hey Melani! Sorry for the late response. I don't check this blog as often as I should--but I agree! If I could actually knit myself (or had a room full of knitting elves) I'd be in business!