Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

VJDUTTON=BUNGHOLE BLEACH


I was just going through my e-mail accounts today, clearing out the refuse, and I noticed that no fewer than three people from three different states recently emailed to inform me about Anal Bleaching techniques.
And these were no mass e-mails.
This was no "Hey guys (friends, family, funny co-workers) check this out!"

No, it was more like, "What? Anal Bleaching? I've gotta tell VjDutton about this one. If there's anyone out there who needs to know about Anal Bleaching, it's my pal VjDutton. I just can't get this Anal Bleaching missive out quick enough. Damn it, I'm not even gonna use spell check. No time for that nonsense. Curse this slow computer! VjDutton needs to know about this ASAP."

Thanks to all of you. Really. You've changed my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that barbie or ken? is that a catheter probing ken's man-lump? is it some form of truss (fred garvin, male prostitute?) is it a stand for a shaving razor/brush, and ken is dry humping the stand?

will someone please tell me what the hell's going on in that picture?