Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

BLIND ITEM UPDATE


So-
I was talking to a CNN alum yesterday about the third comment on Blind Item# 14. This Peon exclaimed that the comment is a rather tasty bit of gossip because:
A) It isn't commonly known
and
B) One person in this equation is married. To someone else.
Now-I don't know if the gossip or the marital status claim is true.
Do you?
If anyone can clear this up for me, I'd be much obliged. Google has let me down. I hope you Peons can come to the rescue.

3 comments:

Once a VJ, Always a VJ said...

It's no secret. They were very touchy-feely in the TWC cafeteria.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/16/john-roberts-kyra-phillip_n_175484.html

Once a VJ, Always a VJ said...

And by VJ, I didn't mean the CNN kind...I meant the "I play videos on Canadian television" kind. You're not fooling anyone with your pompous nature, Roberts.

vjdutton said...

Thank you, Once a VJ Always a VJ!
Excellent scoop on former Canadian VJ Roberts. I'm assuming this was the 80's-and thus I'm picturing him introducing a whole lot of videos by Canadian super stars Corey Hart and Gino Vanelli.