Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Monday, December 28, 2009

MORE PROOF OF TRUTH IN CLICHES


Surely you've all heard the cliche, "One man's trash is another man's treasure."
Well, I was just reading through some of the top odd news stories of 2009 when I came across this:
A British academic who spent seven years collecting the dung of rare lizards in the Philippines was devastated when a clean-up team threw it out of his laboratory with the trash. "To some people it might have been just lizard shit... but to me it represented years of painstaking work," he said.

You see that? Cliches really are rooted in reality.
Now if I could just find concrete evidence of someone actually blowing smoke up another person's ass, I'd be happy.

1 comment:

LAZ said...

Really?
With your internet divining skills THAT's what you can't find pictures of?