Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

OVERDUE PHOTOS





So--
I was a bit lazy with these, but one of you asked me to post some photos from the VP Debate Party I hosted a couple weeks back.
For some odd reason, I just took photos of the Biden/Palin themed food, and neglected to take pics of people. This means I have no evidence of my less-than-authentic Palin Hive. I think the reason mine did not look quite right is because her hair is held in place by a strong combination of moose spit, Republican gumption and Aqua Net.

Here's what you're looking at:

-Itchy Trigger Finger Tortilla Chips
-Planned Parenthood Punch
-Lipsticked Pigs in Blankets
-Wasilla Quesadillas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those lipstick pigs in blankets look delicious!

Anonymous said...

Where's the Biden Balls?