Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

EUNUCHS AND BAD STYLE





EUNUCHS:
As promised, I visited The Forbidden City and became a virtual imperial eunuch. I don't know. Maybe it's because I already don't have a penis, but it wasn't that exciting.

BAD STYLE:
The RNC spent $4,716.49 on Sarah Palin's hair and makeup through September after reporting no such costs in August.

$4,716.49????

I haven't been to Super Cuts in a while, but it sounds like their prices have really gone up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take it the .49 was for her Wet' n' Wild lipstick?

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the $150,000 in clothes. She left no Kaspar polyester mini skirt suit combo unturned.

Anonymous said...

Hey now! I heard the clothes were going to charity after the election.