Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Monday, April 11, 2011

5 REJECTED RECIPES FROM GWYNETH PALTROW'S NEW COOK BOOK



Boy, have I got scoop for you today! A secret Peon Confidential spy sent me an uncorrected, unedited copy of Gwyneth Paltrow's tedious new cookbook, "My Father's Daughter". Let me tell you, I was surprised at some of the recipes that didn't make the cut! So I'm sharing five of Gwyneth Paltrow's recipes that you'll never get to see:

1. Rustic Beef Stew Made With Real Peasant Stock

2. Bok Choy Sautéed In Olive Oil and the Bitter Tears of Ugly, Jealous Girls

3. Crudité Platter with Jicama, Radishes and the Celery Stick Up My Ass

4. Pigs in a 100% Cashmere Blanket

5. Pasta ala "I'm Way Better Than You And Don't You Ever Forget It, Bitch!"

No comments: