Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CREEPY SIGN ALERT


I was minding my own business the other day, taking yet another bizarre article of clothing to the fabulous Japanese tailor up the street, when I was accosted by the above sign. It was posted outside of a coffee shop. And it scared the shit out of me. It was almost as bad as the deli down the street with a sign proudly proclaiming that customers can "Toss Your Own Salad!"

But look at that creepy blonde fucker, licking his lips over that towering dune of Swedish Meatballs. (And by the way, if these meatballs anything like the stale pastry in this place, they are in no way "delicious". I'm fairly certain I could resist them.)

Also, I notice they offer "Siberian meat". What are the odds that there's some cross pollination between the Siberian Meat and the Swedish Meatballs?

No comments: