Good morning Peons!
Today, we have a new mystery to solve...
PARIS (Reuters) - France's data protection authority has given permission for a nudist resort to keep a "black list" of guests barred from its facilities, the organization said.
The Rene Oltra nudist center in southern France was obliged to seek permission after a person complained of being denied a reservation, the authority said on its website. French law requires organizations to seek authorization to keep lists of individuals denied use of their services.
Contacted by Reuters, the resort declined to give further details regarding individual's exclusion from its site.
The centre's rules require guests to abide by its "naturist ethic" of nudity at all times, weather permitting, and bans upsetting other guests or failing to observe hygiene standards.
"But nudity is not exhibitionism. Any indecent behavior will be sanctioned by immediate exclusion," the rules say.
While this is very interesting, they neglect to explain why these guests are being barred.
Thus, I am forced to draw my own conclusions.
POSSIBLE REASONS A PERSON COULD BE BARRED FROM A NUDIST CAMP:
1. Skips around a little too carelessly with scalding hot Starbucks coffee.
2. Repeatedly accosts other nudists with the accusation: "Hey, you got your chocolate in my peanut butter!"
3. Tends to experience severe "treatment effects" after cheating on the ALLI Weight Loss Program
4. Looks, points and says, "Man! Check out that gunt. I thought there was a no fat chicks policy here! Where's the fucking manager? If I wanted to see Orca I'd go to Sea World."
5. Does morning "yoga" a la the Anonymous Obama supporter from the "Smokin' Presidential Polls" post.
Any other ideas?