Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Thursday, July 03, 2008

CELEBRATE THE 4TH, PAUL LYNDE STYLE!


Seeing as how I'll be busy making burgers, marveling at fireworks and drinking assorted cocktails out on the terrace tomorrow, I'm wishing you all a festive holiday today.
Also, if any of you need an idea for delicious vintage side dish, I'm offering up this 1978 recipe from an American original, Paul Lynde.
I never got that Paul Lynde lunchbox I wanted, but at least I can make his "Millionaire's Salad".

Enjoy!
(Scroll down page for recipe)

MILLIONAIRE'S SALAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peter Marshall: If the right part comes along, will George C. Scott do a nude scene?
Paul Lynde: You mean he doesn't have the right part?

Peter Marshall: Will a goose help warn you if there's an intruder on your property?
Paul Lynde: There's no better way!

Peter Marshall: In "Alice in Wonderland", who kept crying "I'm late, I'm late?"
Paul Lynde: Alice, and her mother is sick about it.