Tuesday, November 18, 2008
10 EMPLOYMENT OPTIONS FOR GEORGE W. BUSH
In a couple months, our current Commander in Chief will be unemployed. Now, I've been in this situation many times before. It's no fun. So I'm going to offer up some post-presidential career options for George W. Bush:
1. Establishing a hotline for The Prevention of Pretzel-Related Accidents.
2. Running a cheerleading camp for boys who want to follow in his spirited Yale footsteps.
3. Manufacturing a line of W codpieces inspired by the "Mission Accomplished" photo op from 2003. (See above)
4. Managing a Brush Clearing Service.
5. Creating an on-line nickname generator for future Cabinet members and Presidential pals.
7. Sweeping up Laura's cigarette butts from the back patio.
8. Designing a line of inspirational sweatshirts with some of his patented quotes such as, "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."
9. Taking creepy photos of babies wrapped up in foliage, ala Anne Geddes.
10. Going back to drinking in the afternoons.
Any other ideas? Our lame duck President is waiting.