Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Friday, November 07, 2008

HUNTER S. THOMPSON


So-
Now that the election is over, I can get back to writing about useless shit...
I thoroughly enjoyed being Hunter S. Thompson for Halloween. But in hindsight, I may have taken the gonzo shenanigans too far. Questionable behavior included:

1. Getting very drunk and arguing with The Phantom of the Opera and Scooby Doo.
2. Grabbing my rather shy friend's right boob and shouting, "Nice knockers!"
3. Repeatedly flipping off a nice suburban woman who was trying to snap a photo of a nice pregnant woman.

The list goes on.
And on.
Maybe next year I'll avoid temptation and dress up as a more sedate writer. I can't imagine achieving this level of embarrassment if I were impersonating a Bronte sister.

Okay. I could probably find a way, but it would be tough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's that head on the bookcase?

vjdutton said...

That's Javier!

Anonymous said...

Christine never treated me this way.