A devoted Peon Confidential reader named Vidiot recently left this comment:
It was great to work with Ralitsa [Vassiliva]-- among other things, she gave me her mom's recipe for potato salad, which I still make. I mean, pleasant conversation is one thing, but a killer potato-salad recipe is forever.
This is superb news. I love that Vidiot is still impressing hungry crowds with Ralitsa's recipe.
But it got me to thinkin':
Which other recipes would I like to have from CNN legends?
Here's what I came up with:
1. Anderson Cooper's Coq Au Vin
2. Larry King's Stewed Prunes
3. Kiran Chetry's Marshmallow Fudge
4. Nancy Grace's Steamed Clam(s)
5. Susan Rook's Twice Baked Potatoes
6. Don's Lemon Meringue Pie
7. Wolf Blitzer's Cheese Blintzes
8. Lynn Russell's Jalapeno Poppers
9. Lou Dobb's Chimichangas
10. And of course...Roz The Famed Hashslinger's Turkey Tetrazznini
What about you?