Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Monday, August 17, 2009

MEXICAN CHEF NEEDED


While it doesn't happen very often here on Peon Confidential, we occasionally do something valuable. For example, we once helped a student from University of Michigan pursue his dream of becoming a CNN Peon.
But like I say, this do-good stuff is a rarity. It happens once a year, like a pap smear or a 4th of July picnic.

So I am happy to announce that the opportunity to contribute to the world via this weird little blog is upon us.

Today I checked my VJ Dutton account and saw that someone had left a comment on an ancient post about a Mexican chef who was deported from England. He wrote:
I need a mexican chef for a new venture, if possible and this chef reads this please contact me at ricardo6312@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Ricardo

Ricardo, here's your spotlight on Peon Confidential. The word is out! If any of you Peons have leads, please contact him. As for me, I sincerely hope this venture is in London. I could rest easier knowing there is at least one decent Mexican restaurant amongst all the delicious Indian and Lebanese establishments.

UPDATE: It appears that Peon Confidential has become the go-to spot to place want ads for Mexican chefs! We've had another person write in with their contact info for a new venture in the Hamptons: paul.thompson01@btconnect.com

No comments: