Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

ODE TO JOY


It's always interesting to see which types of projects high profile anchors undertake after leaving CNN. (See the "Lynne Russell's Lampshades" link at the right.)
Today, a Peon Confidential reader forwarded me this link: DARYN KAGAN. No unpleasant tales of housefires, mudslides, or missing pets here. Ms. Kagan's website offers up only good news, to remind people of the heart-warming stories happening each and every day.
My favorite story is whimsically titled, "Mr. Right and My Left Kidney".
Enjoy!

UPDATE:
The fine folks at KosFilms saw this post and sent me this link:
DARYN KAGAN DOCUMENTARY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear VJ,
I am the author of Mr. Right and My Left Kidney, the book on which the Daryn Kagan interview was based. So glad you liked the story. If you or any of your readers would like to read more, the book is available on amazon.com.
I just wanted you to know what an absolute pleasure it was for me to be interviewed by Daryn Kagan. She was delightful, and I was nervous since it was my first interview about the book. The interview went so well that my book climbed on amazon the first day the interview was aired. I also love the effects that the animator at darynkagan.com used.
Sincerely,
Joan Saltzman