Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

FAREWELL, STAR TREK EXPERIENCE


It is with more than one tear in my eye that I bid adieu to the Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas. Apparently, yesterday was the last day drunken conventioneers and hard core dorks could have a Klingon Encounter or undergo a Borg Invasion.

A fellow Peon and I were fortunate enough to enjoy this attraction during our last trip there. When I mentioned this tragic turn of events, this person said,

Vegas is a sadder place now.
First Sigfried & Roy and now this!?

What's next? Shutting down the all you can eat buffets?
And where do the displaced Trekkies go?

I thank the Lord Almighty we got to see it while we were there.


I couldn't have said it better myself.
But does anyone have an answer to this person's question?
Honestly, just where will all the displaced Trekkies go?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They'll go to The Final Frontier, of course.

Anonymous said...

I guess so Dr. Spock, if by "final frontier" you mean "back downstairs to their mom's basement."

Anonymous said...

Is that the fellow peon posing with you? Because I don't think there's much hope for him finding another "experience." He's permanently displaced.

Anonymous said...

If you're looking for Klingons, check my bunghole.