Check it, Peons: Your CNN Humiliation Compartmentalized

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

MULTI-TASKING AT THE URINAL


A Peon Confidential reader e-mailed me last night with this heartfelt message:

"I thought of your blog on Sunday night at the movies. My friend dragged me to see Fantastic Four. But that's not why I thought of your blog. When that piece of shit was finally over, I went to the bathroom. There was a guy taking a piss at the urinal. He was checking his Blackberry with one hand and holding his dick with the other. Is anyone really that busy?"

In the words of CNN's Nancy Grace, "Thank you, friend." Your thoughtful e-mail underscores something that I've said before and I'll say it again: This type of dangerous multi-tasking has GOT to stop.

3 comments:

Philip Carey said...

Yesterday at work, I saw someone grab 3 magazines and head into the bathroom. Not one, not two, but three magazines. Personally, I am against reading in the bathroom because why would you want to prolong a dump?

I'm just hoping that this person didn't leave the magazines in the break room afterwards for some poor, unsuspecing person to pick up thinking that they'd struck gold with a free copy of "Life and Style."

Anonymous said...

EXPENSE REPORT:
Must file an emergency claim.
Need new Blackberry after strange, enraged man grabbed mine and threw it in the over-flowing urinal at the Lowes Multiplex.

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute...I know that bear. He stole my issue of "Life and Style" and then stunk up the bathroom for an hour.